3 POWERFUL EXAMPLES OF VISION BOARD SUCCESS
What Is a Vision Board?
According to Jack Canfield, "Creating a vision board is probably one of the most valuable visualization tools available to you. This powerful tool serves as your image of the future - a tangible representation of where you are going. It represents your dreams, your goals, and your ideal life."
"The purpose of your vision board is to bring everything on it to life. When you create a vision board and place it in a space where you see it often, you essentially end up doing short visualization exercises throughout the day. And visualization is one of the most powerful mind exercises you can do." - from Huffington Post
Your brain will work tirelessly to achieve the statements you give your subconscious mind. And when those statements are the affirmations and images of your goals, you are destined to achieve them!
WHY A MASTERMIND MOVIE BUILDS UPON AND IS BETTER THAN A VISION BOARD
- Much faster results than with a static vision board
- Leaves a more powerful impression on the subconscious mind
- Combines different technologies to “stack” the effectiveness and produce greater results
- More realistic in helping you visualize better, like a vision video
- Involves other senses like sound/hearing
- Engages your visual sense more than a static image would
AT-A-GLANCE FEATURES OF A MASTERMIND MOVIE
- Like going to a buffet of your dreams
- Go “shopping” for your ultimate life
- Allows you to think big, be creative and have fun
- Makes you feel good and motivate you for the day
- Energizes your activities
- Gives you direction and purpose
HOW A MASTERMIND MOVIE CAN BENEFIT YOU
- During chaotic times, gives you a true sense of direction and clarity
- Positive changes that start to come to fruition day after day
- You start to actually 'see' [visually] yourself the way you always dreamed to be